Hedgehog's Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhys the Hedgehog

Go down

Rhys the Hedgehog Empty Rhys the Hedgehog

Post  Adam the Hedgehog Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 am

Well guys, I'm Rhys the Hedgehog! I was born on May 16, 1994, so that makes me 15 but I'll be 16 in May. I have black fur, black wristbands, shoes that are like Sonic's but they're black and I wear clothes sometimes. My theme is Hero by Skillet and it's a great song. I have made a lot of friends and I figured to mention some of them. One is Lime who created this site. He has also helped me create my tree house and he gave the Sword of the Spirits. I asked one of my other friends named Hem to put the the sword's abilities into my keyblade called Eclipse. Hako made me Eclipse and he tends to get on my nerves sometimes but that's just him. We are able to fuse and become Rhyako. My other friends are Tres, LSD, Comet, Razor, Daz, Smash, and Kapus. But there's someone who matters the most. That would be my girlfriend Moriah. I got to give thanks to Hako because he made me show my true feelings for her. I'm always there for her when she needs me.

Now, to tell you my super forms. I have two of them, one is Super Rhys and the other is Lightspine Rhys. Lightspine is the form that only I am able to possess. I first used it when I was being tested in Sector 15 by scientists that wanted to give me great abilities. It did work, but they were planning to use me as a weapon of destruction. When I was put into a chamber for the last test, they begin to torture me and that caused me to think about my family and friends. I imagined them trying to help me and that made me grow into a unstoppable rage. I transformed into Lightspine, broke out the chamber, broke through Sector 15, flew high above it and destroyed it with a Lime colored blast that I call Limelight. It destroyed Sector 15 and then I woke up to see the remains of it. I didn't remember about it until I had a dream about a month later. My Lightspine form has two black lines appearing from my top spike down to my forehead, my eyes turn completely black, my wristbands stay the same but my socks change to black, my shoes change to white with black straps, and my belly changes to black too. I have a rival named Flare who is always trying to get the best of me. We've had many battles but neither one of us seems to win. Ever since being tested in Sector 15, I've gained abilities similar to Sonic and I train in the training room that Lime helped me build in the tree house so I can become better. Well, I think that's what you all need to know about me. I'll see ya around.
Adam the Hedgehog
Adam the Hedgehog
Special Knight
Special Knight

Back to top Go down